Work where you love to shop!
CLICK JOB TITLE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Full-Time Buyer or Part-Time Sales Associate ▾
We love hiring GREAT people who share a PASSION for fashion and helping other women look and feel their best. Ideal candidates will be goal oriented, work hard, love what they do and have FUN doing it.
We want to give everyone the tools they need to succeed! In order to do this, we utilize a 10-Day Onboarding process AND a defined Sales Associate Job Responsibility Checklist for Product Knowledge, Operations, and Sales/Customer Service Training to be a successful member of our team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating on the Phone, on the Sales Floor and at the Point of Sale to drive customer loyalty and repeat transactions
- Tagging and merchandising incoming used items as well as recovery of dressing room returns
- Cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Operating our POS system with accuracy and competency
- Communicating to our Selling Customers in both the sign-in and pay-out processes to contribute to customer satisfaction with the process
- Selecting items that our selling customers bring to us and pricing those items to generate an offer to those customers
- Conducting yourself in a mannerthat strengthens the team atmosphere
We Are Looking For People Who:
- Have a passion for selling upscale women’s fashion to create an experience that makes our customers want to come back.
- Take responsibility for their personal success.
- Want to be part of a fun/competitive environment.
- Can contribute to the success of the company with willingness, integrity, and determination.
- Want to learn and be challenged.
- Enjoy earning money as a direct result of their performance.
- Enjoy interacting with customers on a daily basis
Retail Assistant Store Manager ▾
Simply Chic is Indiana’s largest chain, and only growing brick and mortar retailer of gently used Women’s Apparel and Accessories with store locations in Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Plainfield, and Lafayette. We are looking for qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Store Manager for several locations.
WHY WORK FOR US
Our customer service platform, strong promotional calendar, rewards program, merchandise selection, and reputation for creating win-win-win relationships with customers and staff truly sets us apart in the industry.
Who We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have a solid base of retail sales and management experienc, and will possess a high level of demonstrated skills in Sales, Training, Operations and Sales Management. Compensation ranges from $26-34k+ for ASM’s, based on a combination of hourly pay and seasonal bonuses, dependent on your measured ability to:
- Coach staff to strive for win-win transactions with both our selling and buying customers and deliver an experience that will drive repeat business
- Recruit, hire, and train staff at all levels of operations, product knowledge, sales and customer service
- Manage store operations that are executed at a high level of productivity, efficiency, and accuracy
- Control and improve controllable variable expenses, including improvements in labor and productivity and used inventory expense
- Manage sales staff to operate at a very high level of customer service AND sales/profitability.
In addition to competitive salary/wage/incentive package, we also offer Health/Dental/Vision/Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Employee Discount, Paid Time Off, Seasonal Bonuses, Comprehensive Sales and Management Training. Most of all, we do things the right way AND we have fun doing it. Love where you work!
Simply Chic is always looking for passionate and professional individuals to join our team. We offer flexible schedules, healthcare assistance (*availability may vary), and a great employee discount!